The Leggat Auto Group of Dealerships is here to help you. We are committed to responding to and servicing all your automotive needs.
The health, safety and comfort of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We are doing our best to ensure that everyone at our dealerships are practicing safe social distancing and we continue to focus on the cleanliness and sanitization of our dealerships and vehicles.
You can always count on us to be there for you.
Dealership Customer Sales Policy
- Customers will be asked to log their name, address, email and phone number when entering the dealership showroom.
- Customers may be asked if they have any symptoms as per COVID 19 guidelines.
- Upon entry to the dealership, showroom customers will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- Customers will be supplied gloves and masks upon entry to the dealership showroom.
- The salesperson and the customer will conduct business in a designated greeting office allowing for the appropriate physical distancing. Shields will be in place in these offices.
- A Leggat staff member will be present in the sales and service department to sanitize all areas on a continuous routine basis and after each customer leaves the dealership.
- Customers should sanitize their hands prior to entering the vehicle.
- The salesperson will take a photo of the customer's license without touching the physical license.
- All vehicles will be disinfected before the customer enters.
- The Lot person and/or salesperson will bring the vehicle up to the designated parking spot.
- The Lot person/salesperson will use sanitizer to clean the door handles, steering wheel and dashboard before exiting the vehicle and then present the vehicle to the customer.
- The salesperson will ask the customer if they would like to connect their phone so they can communicate with the customer on the test drive.
- Customers will have a prescribed driving route.
- Customers will be asked to return the vehicle to the prescribed parking spot and turn the vehicle off and leave the keys in the vehicle.
- The salesperson and the customer will be required to sanitize their hands upon returning to the dealership.
- The Lot person will enter the vehicle and thoroughly wipe down the vehicle according to the cleaning process.
- Shields will be placed on the desk.
- Documents will be pass between the salesperson and the customer through the opening of the shield.
- Pens will be sanitized once the customer has completed their transaction.
- After the customer leaves the office, the entire office will be sanitized.
- The Lot person will wipe down the vehicle sanitizing the vehicle according to the company’s sanitizing policy.
- The Used Car Manager will conduct a full appraisal.
- Once the Used Car Manager completes the appraisal the Lot person will sanitize the vehicle according to the companies sanitizing policy.
- Customers will be asked to park their vehicle in a designated spot.
- Customers will be asked to turn the vehicle off and lock the vehicle.
- We encourage you to use the drop off envelopes provided when placing your keys in the Service Dropbox.
- We encourage you to make an appointment.
- Hand sanitizer station set up at each entrance.
- Masks and gloves are recommended and available to all customers.
- Plexiglass partitions between customers and staff.
- All high-traffic touchpoints are disinfected in the building regularly.
- For your convenience, we have placed markings on the floor to facilitate safe social distancing.
- For your safety, we have expanded our designated waiting areas and weather permitting, outside seating areas will be available.
- The shuttle service is limited at this time.
- Your vehicle will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Once your vehicle is ready, your advisor will call you to schedule a pick up during business hours.
- Credit card and debit payments are preferred.
HOW YOU CAN PURCHASE A CAR FROM THE COMFORT AND SAFETY OF YOUR HOME
- Shop our website for a Leggat Mazda of Burlington vehicle that fits your needs.
- Contact us by phone, email, text or live chat and let us know what car you are interested in.
- We will provide you a video tour of the vehicle.
- If you are wanting to trade in your current vehicle, we will complete a trade-in appraisal over the phone, which will require photos to be submitted via email.
- Once you have selected the Leggat Mazda of Burlington vehicle you wish to purchase, we will create a customized package for you and arrange for a safe delivery of your new Leggat Mazda of Burlington vehicle.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for our 7-Day exchange policy. Please contact your dealership for details.